PM Modi, French President Macron Jointly Inaugurate Solar Power Plant At Mirzapur In UP
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi and French President Emmanuel Macron has started and launched the Uttar Pradesh’s biggest solar power plant in Mirzapur district’s Chhanvey block. The prime minister and the French president has pressed the button for the reach of the total of the energy in the solar panels and dedicated the 100 MW facility to the people of the state.
- This solar panel project has been built in the sum of the Rs. 500 crore by French firm ENGIE, the 100 MW solar plant has been implanted by the Dadar Kalan village on the hilly terrain of the Vindhyas range. Some 1, 18,600 solar panels has been implanted more than the 380 acres. This solar plant will going to generate 15.6 crore units of electricity annually, by which there will be total amount of the generation is 1.30 crore units per month. The electricity has spreader more than the Mirzapur’s Jigna sub-station, which is, hails from the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd, officials said.
- Prime Minister Modi, Uttar Pradesh Governor Ram Naik and Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has get the notice from the French president and his wife Brigitte Macron at the Lal Bahadur Shastri International airport Varanasi earlier today.
- On Monday, the Prime Minister Narendra Modi and French President Emmanuel Macron co-hosted the very first of the publication of the International Solar Alliance or ISA summit at the Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi. The spotlight was on India, which is being viewed as a key player in tapping solar energy.
Milk Production Up 20% in 2014-2017
- Milk production in the country has been increased by 20 per cent from 137.7 million tons to 165.4 million tonnes between the year 2014 and 2017, Minister of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare Radha Mohan Singh has said.
- In that there has the per of the unit of the milk has increased by 15.6 per cent from 307 gms a day to 355 gms per day between the year 2013-14 and 2016-17, an official statement quoted the minister as saying. He pointed out that Budget 2018 had laid special emphasis on animal husbandry.
- Singh, who has been get the addressed the some of the 16th convocation ceremony of ICAR-National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI), said the government is committed towards ensuring more income to farmers, uplifting the economically backward sections of society, youth employment, better education and healthcare.
- With the term of the Rs 2,450 crore, the government has set up an Animal Husbandry Infrastructure Development Fund (AHIDF) for financing infrastructure requirement of animal husbandry sector.
Rajasthan Passes Bill To Award Death Penalty For Those Who Rape Girls Under 12 Years Of Age
- Rajasthan assembly on Saturday has passed an amendment bill in that there has the hang of the death who ever will rape of girls below 12 years of age.
- State Home Minister Gulab Chand Kataria has presented the ‘The Criminal Laws (Rajasthan Amendment) Bill, 2018’ on Saturday in the assembly, which was passed in the House by a voice vote following a debate.
- There has the new section has been added in that by which the sections 376-AA and 376-DD to the Indian Penal Code, 1860. The amendment has written that the person who has been going to do or trying of raping/gang-raping a girl up to twelve years of age they will be given a death sentence or rigorous imprisonment, that has been been the term of the fourteen years and 20 years, respectively.
- Rajasthan home minister GC Kataria said that the amendment bill will given the award life sentence and life imprisonment to child rapists and will ensure that the convict doesn’t get out of the jail even after completing 14 years of sentence.
Floating Lab Set up To Monitor Manipur’s Loktak Lake
- The Institute of Bio resources and Sustainable Laboratory (IBSD), Imphal, has established the laboratory in northeast India’s largest freshwater lake, Loktak to see the observation of its water quality and eventually improve it.
- Manipur’s Forest and Environment Minister, Thounaojam Shyamkumar Singh in Imphal have launched the laboratory on February 24.
- IBSD Director Professor Dinabandhu Sahu said, “Lake eco-system has been comes in danger. He has thought that this is so important to save and clean the lake as the quality has deteriorated and the size of the lake has been decreasing anonymously. If we will not any of the important step then in coming of the 30 to 40 years from now, we will have no lake and its water. WE have to collect the data that is on the base of scientific data collection which is very essential for the scientific management of the lakes.”
- By the information that has been given by the Professor Sahu, that has been the study has started to convert the water plants into organic fertilizer along with studying the quality of life of the lake dwellers, accordingly recommending how to improve their life.
BANKING AND FINANCE
GST Council Approves Rollout of E-Way Bill from April
- All the business has been started in the term of the sales of the file of the term GSTR-3B till June as the GST (Goods and Services Tax) Council on Saturday has spreader its the present system of return-filing by three months.
- In the brief term of the report after the meeting of the union, Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley has said electronic way or e-way bill for movement of goods between States has going to be implemented from April 1.
- In the term of the intra-State movement, the e-way bill has been moved in term with the phased manner that has going to start by the April 15 and would cover all the States by June 1, he said.
- The council has still not decided for the simplified of the GST return form and entrusted the ministerial panel under Sushil Modi to chalk out a single-page form, which is simpler and evasion-proof.
Fugitive Economic Offenders Bill and Chit Funds (Amendment) Bill Introduced In Lok Sabha
- In term of the intruders of the apposition that like the Punjab National Bank fraud case, the government on Saturday has introduced in the Lok Sabha a draft Bill to secure the economic offenders from escaping Indian courts by absconding from the country after committing a scam.
- The Fugitive Economic Offenders Bill-2018 has include all the amendants of the range of economic offences and provides for attachment and confiscation of properties of offenders who, once this has been completed then this can be full of the completed by the filing court claims in defence.
- Minister of State for Finance Pratap Shukla has presented the Bill amid that has been running in the House as the TDP stormed the well-defined and special status for Andhra Pradesh and the Congress has been comes in the term of the matter that is of the PNB scam under an adjournment of proceedings notice. LS Speaker Sumitra Mahajan has get visited the house just around the 12.20 pm after the Bill was introduced by voice vote.
- BJD’s Bhartruhari Mahtab has given the challenge for the introduction questioning the Bill’s clause disallowing offenders’ the right to defend themselves in courts through civil claims. The says has been unclaimed by the MoS who also introduced The Chit Funds Amendment Bill to strengthen existing laws to nab chit fund seamstress.
Wrestler Navjot ranked world No.2 in women’s 65kg rankings
- Navjot Kaur, who has won the gold medal in the recent in the games of Asian Wrestling Championships in Bishkek, has reached at the rank of the second spot in the world women’s 65kg weight category and this ranking was released by United World Wrestling.
- Navjot has did the representation of the Bengaluru Yodhas in the first season of the Pro Wrestling League and in that has added the some of the PWL players who has got their ranks in the term of the league of the first release of the UWW rankings, according to a media release on Sunday.
- In some of the list of the category, Finland’s Petra Oly, the 2016 European Champion, has secured the first place in the UWW rankings.
- Vinesh Phogat who is the representator of the UP Dangal in the third season of PWL and is the Asian Championship 2018 silver medallist has also bagged second position in the ranking list under the 50kg weight category.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
Sitanshu Kar to be next head of PIB
- All India Radio’s News Services Division (NSD) Director General Sitanshu Kar has been going to head of the Press Information Bureau (PIB) after superannuation of Frank Noronha has been going to held on April 30, an order said.
- Kar, a senior Indian Information Service (IIS) officer, has been going to take the charge for PIB head on May 1, the Information and Broadcasting Ministry’s order said.
- S R Kar, who is the selection grade officer of IIS Group A, in the recent has posted as the director general, NSD:AIR, New Delhi, at here he has transferred and posted as director general, PIB, New Delhi, and by this it has been the similar of the PIB by the May 1, 2018 for a smooth changing on the superannuation of the present incumbent on April 30, 2018, the order said.By giving his priority in the AIR in November 2015, Kar has been served as the spokesperson of the Defence Ministry.
PM Modi’s rakhi sister passes away
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s rakhi sister Sharbati Devi has been died on Saturday in Dhanbad at the age of 103.
- Sharbati Devi has been in the head list of the news when she has met with the Prime Minister Modi at his official residence in Lok Kalyan Marg on Raksha Bandhan. She has given the invitation by the Prime Minister himself to tie a rakhi on his wrist.