People blowed ‘shankh’ to create world record
- On the second day of the Rajim Kumbh Mela there has been the one more world record has been created that is just after completion of the 2,100 saints and locals played conch shells ‘shankh’ together in Chhattisgarh’s Gariaband.
- This event has been given the certified by the Golden Book of World Records. ‘Maha Aarti’ has performed in the last of the event and also the ‘shankhnaad’ by Chhattisgarh Ministers, MLAs and saints.
- In the starting on Tuesday, one more record had been settel just after three lakh earthen lamps had been lighted at the fair. The Rajim Kumbh Mela was started from February 7, in that special preparations has arranged on the arrival of monks and saints.
- In the announcement at the media, the Chhattisgarh Agriculture and Water Resources Minister Brijmohan Agrawal said, “Conch shells has been blows just before the many of the special event. Sound of 2100 shells will clear the environment. We wanted to send message of peace and prosperity. Golden Book of World Records certified this. Our Kumbh Mela will now be known across the world.”
Scientists simulate Mars mission in desert
- Dressed in stark white spacesuits in the appose of the backdrop of a desolate, auburn terrain of stony plains and sand dunes, two scientists has testing the geo-radar by doing the drag at the rocky sand.
- At the center of the communication center at the Alps has got late by 10 minutes, by this when the geo-radar stops working, then by the walk two of the person has came and by the set of the vehicles and radio colleagues at near of the base camp for guidance.
- The desolate desert in southern Oman, just at the border of the Yemen and Saudi Arabia, which has reach at the Mars in that there are the more than the 200 scientists from 25 nations has chosen their location for the next four weeks, to field-test technology for a manned mission to Mars.
- Public and private ventures has getting at the side of the Mars both former president Barack Obama and SpaceX founder Elon Musk declared humans would walk on the Red Planet in a few decades.
1,218 drones set record at Winter Olympics
- The Winter Olympics’ first-ever drone light show which has been created by the Intel has bagged the title from Guinness World Records for the “most unmanned aerial vehicles airborne simultaneously.”
- There are the mark as the bold in the record book, and also in that the show didn’t actually take place like the opening ceremony for the PyeongChang Olympics in South Korea. Except this event has been recorded in the last December for broadcast during the event, to check the surity and the to confirm the bad weather or a technical glitch didn’t spoil the view.
- The synchronized flight of 1,218 Intel Shooting Star drones has created the Intel’s previous record of 500 drones, flown by blowing in Germany in 2016. The performance has also get in the turn of the 300-drone salute that was pre-recorded with Lady Gaga for Super Bowl LI last year.
- This was for the Olympic show, Intel’s drones that has given the command to to colour the sky with colorful imagery, including the 3-D outline of a snowboarder that morphed into the Olympic rings.
India tops as a source market for Dubai
- Dubai has the proof of as the witness that it has the 15 per cent growth in tourist visits from India in the last year that is the 2017, hosting 2.1 million visitors, retaining top spot as the source market.
- By this, now the Dubai has become the first country that has the put the 2 million mark in a single year, it is according to the latest data published by Dubai’s Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (Dubai Tourism).
- The growth in Dubai Tourisms is because of the ongoing collaboration with Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan in the BeMyGuest campaign.
- In the total amount there has been the Dubai has recorded 6.2 per cent year-on-year increase in international overnight visitation in the year 2017, propelling the emirates momentum towards its 2020 goal of welcoming 20 million visitors per year by the start of the next decade. In that there has the tital of the 15.79 million tourists visited Dubai last year.
The South African cricket team has never lost an ODI while wearing pink jersey
- South African cricket team has started their program for the awareness against breast cancer by wearing the pink jersey during the fourth ODI against India at Wanderers Stadium in Johannesburg on Saturday.
- This event was firstly organised in the year 2011, and this was the sixth such occasion. In the real the Proteas haven’t ever lost a game in all over the event and the previous five occasions.
- Trailing 0-3 in the series, this match was the better performance that is the importance for South Africa in their home season. This was the ‘Pink ODI’, and has mainly played for the awareness against breast cancer and for the benefit of those suffering from the disease.
- AB de Villiers has created the very new and best record in the Pink Days. In the year 2015, he has created the 149 off just 44 balls against the West Indies. In the year 2013, when India were first part of this Pink Day celebration, de Villiers had scored 77 off 47 balls.
BANKING AND FINANCE
SBI posts a quarterly loss for in 17 years
- Country’s largest lender, bank that is the State Bank of India on Saturday has did the talk with the investors by the reporting a major loss of Rs 2,416 crore in the month of October-December 2017 quarter, in the first phase at the Q3 loss in last 17 years.
- In the term of the treasurer event as the loss like the poor thing it has loses the sum of the Rs 2,000 crore due to hardening of bond yields, high provisions of Rs 17,760 crore at the side of the substantial corporate loans slipping into bad loans and a significant hit in investment depreciation of Rs 4,044 crore.
- “In that there has been the total loss has seen like the hardening of bond yields, treasury losses, provisions for payments of employees of Rs 700 crore for two months…,” said Chairman Rajnish Kumar in a post-results press conference.
- In another term, Kumar said that new stress is not building up in the bank. “In the term of the tension that is measure as the percentage of total loans is coming down. In the large event there has been the eventually the organised by the NPAs. The remaining stress has been tak at the event of the March quarter. There has to be ask for the packing? Yes,” Kumar said added that the accounts under insolvency proceedings would get resolved within the first quarter of FY19 (before June).
Rakesh Singh appointed private banking head at HDFC Bank
- Rakesh Singh has been given the post of the head of private banking at HDFC Bank. He has been going to take the place in the bank’s investment banking, capital markets and financial institutions businesses.
- “Private banking is an award-winning, premium wealth management service of HDFC Bank, that has been catered by the high net worth (‘HNW’) and ultra-HNW individuals, families and establishments, that has the aim to provide the full of the manage in the full of the wealth,” the bank said.
- “In the term of the total of the wealth and the right manner, research has backed solutions with stringent quality control at every step that is the sworn of the service in the event. This premium service has also the in of the bank’s exclusive imperia banking programme to cater to the banking needs of private banking clients,” it said.
- “In the month of the December 31, 2017, the private banking business had assets under advice of over Rs 93,000 crore across over 16,000 families in India and overseas,” the bank said.
- Aditya puri HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra
- It has 84,325 employees and has a presence in Bahrain, Hong Kong and Dubai
- CEO: Aditya Puri (Sep 1994–)
- Headquarters: Mumbai
- Founded: August 1994, India
- Subsidiaries: HDFC securities, Next Gen Publishing
Science and Technology
NASA probe beams farthest image
- NASA’s New Horizons spacecraft has created the beam of the light at the image while being 6.12 billion km away, by breaking a 27-year-old record set by Voyager 1.
- NASA’s Voyager 1, which is the farthest of the man, manufactured object, had captured the “Pale Blue Dot” photo of Earth before exiting the Solar System.
- In the term of the life that is the New Horizons shared an image of a Kuiper belt object, beyond the orbit of Neptune.
India won medals at Asian Para-Cycling C’ship
- The Indian team has started as the main of the Asian Para-Cycling Championships and are touted to make all three podium finishes in Naypyidaw, Myanmar.
- In the last term that has held at Bahrain, India lead by Aditya Mehta had clinched the three medals. Abhishek Shekhu, who is 25 years old, has won gold, silver went to Divij Shah and Harinder Singh took the bronze medal.
- “We has been going for the next level of the championship for a long time. This plan was very plenty of the, planned training that should make us favourites this year too,” Aditya, who is also the coach of the Indian para-cycling team, said before leaving for Myanmar.
- “The Cycling Federation of India (CFI) has given the approval for the requests and has been really supportive,” he added.
Winter Olympic Games Starts in Pyeongchang
- The British team has did the announcement that it has comming the 2018 Winter Olympics in South Korea at the time of the Friday’s opening ceremony and it’s been predicted that the squad will take home full of the UK Sport invested over £32m.
- Lizzy Yarnold has been going to the first British athlete who has been going to present at the Winter gold when she has created the aim to select the Skeleton title then she has won at the year 2014 games in Sochi. Meanwhile the curling teams, Team Smith and Team Muirhead, are predicted to take home a minimum of one medal.
- Russia has not be going to participate at this year’s games because it has been taking the state by the state-sponsored doping scheme, which led to the country being stripped of 51 Olympic medals they won between 2011 and 2015. Athletes, who has passed the test of doping has participating in the games, are competing as Olympic Athletes from Russia.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
Rajnath launches book on best interviews of Vajpayee
- Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh has introduced the new book on the interviews of former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee in Parliament premises here.
- The interviews has been come in the term of the “Mere Sapno Ka Bharat” by Tarun Vijay, former BJP MP and Editor of Panchjanya, an RSS published journal.
- Mr Singh said that he has created the very close relationship with the Mr Vajpayee. Praising the former prime minister, he said Mr Vajpayee was an ordinary teacher with extra-ordinary personality.
World Radio Day
- World Radio Day is an observance that is celebrated annually on 13 February. World Radio Day is about celebrating radio, that is like the changing the term of the love and like and the live it.
- This day has the remembrance of the power of radio to touch lives and bring people together across every corner of the globe.
- This was the claims of the 3 November 2011 by UNESCO’s 36th General Conference after originally being proposed by the Kingdom of Spain.