People blowed ‘shankh’ to create world record
- On the second day of the Rajim Kumbh Mela there has been the one more world record has been created that is just after completion of the 2,100 saints and locals played conch shells ‘shankh’ together in Chhattisgarh’s Gariaband.
- This event has been given the certified by the Golden Book of World Records. ‘Maha Aarti’ has performed in the last of the event and also the ‘shankhnaad’ by Chhattisgarh Ministers, MLAs and saints.
- In the starting on Tuesday, one more record had been settel just after three lakh earthen lamps had been lighted at the fair. The Rajim Kumbh Mela was started from February 7, in that special preparations has arranged on the arrival of monks and saints.
- In the announcement at the media, the Chhattisgarh Agriculture and Water Resources Minister Brijmohan Agrawal said, “Conch shells has been blows just before the many of the special event. Sound of 2100 shells will clear the environment. We wanted to send message of peace and prosperity. Golden Book of World Records certified this. Our Kumbh Mela will now be known across the world.”
The South African cricket team has never lost an ODI while wearing pink jersey
- South African cricket team has started their program for the awareness against breast cancer by wearing the pink jersey during the fourth ODI against India at Wanderers Stadium in Johannesburg on Saturday.
- This event was firstly organised in the year 2011, and this was the sixth such occasion. In the real the Proteas haven’t ever lost a game in all over the event and the previous five occasions.
- Trailing 0-3 in the series, this match was the better performance that is the importance for South Africa in their home season. This was the ‘Pink ODI’, and has mainly played for the awareness against breast cancer and for the benefit of those suffering from the disease.
- AB de Villiers has created the very new and best record in the Pink Days. In the year 2015, he has created the 149 off just 44 balls against the West Indies. In the year 2013, when India were first part of this Pink Day celebration, de Villiers had scored 77 off 47 balls.
BANKING AND FINANCE
SBI posts a quarterly loss for in 17 years
- Country’s largest lender, bank that is the State Bank of India on Saturday has did the talk with the investors by the reporting a major loss of Rs 2,416 crore in the month of October-December 2017 quarter, in the first phase at the Q3 loss in last 17 years.
- In the term of the treasurer event as the loss like the poor thing it has loses the sum of the Rs 2,000 crore due to hardening of bond yields, high provisions of Rs 17,760 crore at the side of the substantial corporate loans slipping into bad loans and a significant hit in investment depreciation of Rs 4,044 crore.
- “In that there has been the total loss has seen like the hardening of bond yields, treasury losses, provisions for payments of employees of Rs 700 crore for two months…,” said Chairman Rajnish Kumar in a post-results press conference.
- In another term, Kumar said that new stress is not building up in the bank. “In the term of the tension that is measure as the percentage of total loans is coming down. In the large event there has been the eventually the organised by the NPAs. The remaining stress has been tak at the event of the March quarter. There has to be ask for the packing? Yes,” Kumar said added that the accounts under insolvency proceedings would get resolved within the first quarter of FY19 (before June).
Winter Olympic Games Starts in Pyeongchang
- The British team has did the announcement that it has comming the 2018 Winter Olympics in South Korea at the time of the Friday’s opening ceremony and it’s been predicted that the squad will take home full of the UK Sport invested over £32m.
- Lizzy Yarnold has been going to the first British athlete who has been going to present at the Winter gold when she has created the aim to select the Skeleton title then she has won at the year 2014 games in Sochi. Meanwhile the curling teams, Team Smith and Team Muirhead, are predicted to take home a minimum of one medal.
- Russia has not be going to participate at this year’s games because it has been taking the state by the state-sponsored doping scheme, which led to the country being stripped of 51 Olympic medals they won between 2011 and 2015. Athletes, who has passed the test of doping has participating in the games, are competing as Olympic Athletes from Russia.
World Radio Day
- World Radio Day is an observance that is celebrated annually on 13 February. World Radio Day is about celebrating radio, that is like the changing the term of the love and like and the live it.
- This day has the remembrance of the power of radio to touch lives and bring people together across every corner of the globe.
- This was the claims of the 3 November 2011 by UNESCO’s 36th General Conference after originally being proposed by the Kingdom of Spain.