Nation celebrates its 71st Independence Day on 15th August 2017
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the day of Independence Day he presented his greeting for the nation at the occasion of the India’s 71st Independence Day. He has wrote on the Twitter to wish the people saying, “Independence Day greetings to my fellow Indians. Jai Hind.”
- PM Modi get at the Lahori Gate of Red Fort by Defence Minister Arun Jaitley, Minister of State for Defence Dr. Subhash Bhamre and Defence Secretary Sanjay Mitra. He played the roll of the host at the tricolor flag of the India at the Red Fort on 15th of August. Following which he is scheduled to deliver his speech to the citizens at 7:30 am.
- “That is our true strength. Irrespective of caste, community and religion, we are one India. We are nurturing our youngsters to be job creators and not job seekers. We all stand shoulder-to-shoulder with our brothers and sisters in Jammu and Kashmir. They have suffered a lot due to terrorism. We are determined to develop the state, educate the youth. Give them jobs, include them in the mainstream, increase business and jobs. Give them reasons to rejoice.” Modi said.
- “I want to mention those women who have to suffer due to ‘Tripe Talaq’- I admire their courage. We are with them in their struggles. We are encouraging entrepreneurship in India. The mindset of being a job seeker must change to being one of a job creator, and we promote our youngsters to do that.” PM Modi said in his speech.
- Independence Day is annually celebrated on 15 August, as a national holiday in India commemorating the nation’s independence from the United Kingdom on 15 August 1947, the UK Parliament passed the Indian
- 2017 Date: 15 August 2017
- Observances: India Independence Celebration, Kite flying
- Type of holiday: National holiday
112 Gallantry Awards to Armed Forces Personnel, members of Paramilitary Forces
The officer awarded with Kirti Chakra is :
- IC-73531A MAJOR PREETAM SINGH KUNWAR, 4TH BATTALION THE GARHWAL RIFLE ARMY
- 5047602N HAVILDAR GIRIS GURUNG, FOURTH BATTALION THE FIRST GORKHA RIFLES (POSTHUMOUS) ARMY
- SS-43887Y MAJOR DAVID MANLUN, THE NAGA REGIMENT, 164 INFANTRY BATTALION (TERRITORIAL ARMY) (HOME & HEARTH), NAGA (POSTHUMOUS) ARMY
- PRAMOD KUMAR, COMMANDANT, 49 BN, CRPF (POSTHUMOUS) MHA
- CHETAN KUMAR CHEETA, COMMANDANT, CRPF MHA
The officers awarded with Shaurya Chakra are :
- IC-71967M MAJ SATISH DAHIYA, ASC, 30 RR (POSTHUMOUS) ARMY
- SS-42717H MAJ GOSAVI KUNAL MUNNAGIR, ARTY, 166 MED REGT
- (POSTHUMOUS) ARMY
- JC-580725N SUB SHABIR AHMED, 17 JAK RIF ARMY
- JC-414170P NB SUB SURENDRA SINGH, 4 PARA (SF) ARMY
- 4188533W NK CHANDRA SINGH, KUMAON SCOUTS, 13 RR (POSTHUMOUS)ARMY
- 4578033Y L/NK RAGHUBEER SINGH, MAHAR, 1 RR (POSTHUMOUS) ARMY
- 13767992A L/NK KASHMIR SINGH, JAK RIF ARMY
- 15687392W L/NK BHANDORIYA GOPALSINH MUNIMSINH, SIGS, 1 RR (POSTHUMOUS) ARMY
- 2616368W SEP VENKATARAO ABOTULA, 8 MADRAS ARMY
- 2708834A SEP ARIF KHAN, GREN, 55 RR ARMY
- PID-036364 CONST MANZOOR AHMAD NAIK, J&K POLICE, 42 RR (POSTHUMOUS)
- 5250886X LANCE NAIK DEEPAK ALE, FIRST BATTALION THE THIRD GORKHA RIFLES ARMY
- 15225911X GUNNER RISHI KUMAR RAY, REGIMENT OF ARTILLERY/155 FIELD REGIMENT
- CHANDAN KUMAR, ASSISTANT COMMANDANT (IRLA : 9056), CRPF MHA
- AMAR NATH MISHRA, CONSTABLE MHA
- P TRINADHA RAO, ASSISTANT ASSAULT COMMANDER, ANDHRA PRADESH MHA
- G.V. RAMACHANDRA RAO, SENIOR COMMANDO (5966), ANDHRA PRADESH MHA
The officer awarded with Sena Madal (GALLANTRY) is:
- IC-61402N COLONEL SAMARJIT RAY, 4TH BATTALION THE GARHWAL RIFLE ARMY
- IC-64544W MAJ AMIT CHAMOLI, KUMAON, 50 RR ARMY
- IC-65751P LT COL ARUNKUMAR M, 21 SIKH REGT ARMY
- IC-66326W MAJ, BHRAGU RAJ JANI, GARH RIF, 14 RR ARMY
- IC-68500W MAJ VARUN MAANDI, PUNJAB, 22 RR ARMY
- IC-68757F MAJ SAURABH CHAUDHURY, 2/5 GR ARMY
- IC-69813F MAJ SUNIL SINGH, KUMAON, 13 RR ARMY
- IC-70536N MAJ ABHIJIT DEORI, 20 DOGRA ARMY
- IC-70597L MAJ PARINAY BANSAL, SIKH LI, 19 RR ARMY
- IC-71085L MAJ ANOGH KUMAR CHANDA, ASSAM, 35 RR ARMY
- IC-71390X MAJ SEKHAR KUMAR, EME, 5 RR ARMY
- IC-71459W MAJ MOHIT GREWAL, ASC, 18 RR ARMY
- IC-71508N MAJ ADITYA VIKRAM SINGH, MECH INF, 13 AR ARMY
- IC-71834W MAJ DEEPAK KUMAR UPADHYAY, SC, 9 PARA (SF) ARMY
- IC-72543H MAJ S ARUN, JAK RIF, 3 RR ARMY
- IC-72692W MAJ RISHI R, MECH INF, 42 RR ARMY
- IC-73258W MAJ MALAY BAIDYA, KUMAON, 13 RR ARMY
- IC-73515H MAJ BISHAL SINGH THAPA, KUMAON, 13 RR ARMY
- IC-74906A MAJ PRADEEP KUMAR NIGAM, MAHAR, 1 RR ARMY
- IC-75642W MAJ MANISH KUMAR YADAV, ENGRS, 3 RR ARMY
- IC-75660Y MAJ ANKIT HARJAI, ARMD, 22 RR ARMY
- SC-00640K MAJ JASBIR SINGH, ARMD, 38 AR ARMY
- SS-42867Y MAJ SUMEER SINGH, 9 PARA (SF) ARMY
- SS-45482M MAJ PEEYOOSH PANDEY, ENGRS, 1 RR ARMY
- IC-77334P CAPT PRASOON SHARMA, 9 PARA (SF) ARMY
- IC-78348F CAPT SARANGTHEM SHYAM, 2 PARA (SF) ARMY
- IC-78817Y CAPT MITENDER YADAV, 21 MAHAR ARMY
- IC-79353Y CAPT JAIDEEP RAWAT, 20 DOGRA ARMY
- IC-80787L CAPT JASDEEP SINGH, 1/1 GR ARMY
- SS-44873L CAPT MANOJ MALIK, AAD, 107 AD REGT ARMY
- SS-44990W CAPT RAKESH NAIR, ARMD, 22 RR ARMY
- SS-45306P CAPT UMESH LAMBA, 1 PARA (SF) ARMY
- SS-47626H CAPT AJIT LIMBU, 1/5 GR (FF) ARMY
- JC-603041M SUB SHITAL PRASAD PUNN, 1/1 GR ARMY
- JC-501049L NB SUB BALWINDER SINGH, 22 SIKH ARMY
- JC-608107F NAIB SUBEDAR RAVIN KHANDAL, FIRST BATTALION THE THIRD GORKHA RIFLES ARMY
- 2486816L HAV PRADEEP KUMAR, 21 PUNJAB ARMY
- 4000066P HAV MADAN LAL, 20 DOGRA (POSTHUMOUS) ARMY
- 4076879Y HAVILDAR BRIJENDRA LAL, 4TH BATTALION THE GARHWAL RIFLE ARMY
- 4368172L HAV L PONGCHAI KONYAK, ASSAM, 35 RR ARMY
- 5046806N HAVILDAR DAMAR BAHADUR PUN , FOURTH BATTALION THE FIRST GORKHA RIFLES (POSTHUMOUS) ARMY
- 13760447N HAV MOHD HUSSAIN, 17 JAK RIF ARMY
- 13760972K HAV ISHWAR SINGH, JAK RIF, 3 RR ARMY
- 13764171A HAV ASHOK KUMAR, 9 PARA (SF) ARMY
- 3396369F L/HAV DAVINDER SINGH, 17 SIKH (POSTHUMOUS) ARMY
- 13623331L L/HAV RAM KUMAR, 20 DOGRA ARMY
- 13764330M L/HAV RAISHAM SINGH, JAK RIF, 52 RR ARMY
- 2804152M NK TUPARE RAJENDRA NARAYAN, 22 MLI (POSTHUMOUS) ARMY
- 3197436K NK KULDEEP SINGH, 18 JAT ARMY
- 3999686L NK RADHA KRISHAN, DOGRA, 62 RR ARMY
- 4084852W LANCE NAIK SUKHPAL SINGH, 4TH BATTALION THE GARHWAL RIFLE ARMY
- 4192682F NK BHAGWAN SINGH RAUTELA, KUMAON, 50 RR ARMY
- 4192720M NK PRAMOD KUMAR KANYAL, KUMAON, 13 RR ARMY
- 4195610H NK HARISH SINGH CHUPHAL, KUMAON, 13 RR ARMY
- 4573939A NK REVAT SINGH, MAHAR, 1 RR ARMY
- 4574373K NK RAMBEER SINGH RAJPUT, MAHAR, 30 RR ARMY
- 9108390L NK JAWEED AHMAD BHAT, 9 PARA (SF) ARMY
- 12984405N NK NASEER AHMAD MIR, TA, 163 INF BN (TA) (H&H) ARMY
- 13625978X NK NANDA PRASAD, 4 PARA (SF) ARMY
- 14932294Y NK DILEEP KUMAR SINGH, MECH INF, 5 RR ARMY
- 15337560P NK CHITTARANJAN DEBBARMA, 51 ENGR REGT (POSTHUMOUS) ARMY
- 2497303W L/NK PANJAB SINGH, 21 PUNJAB ARMY
- 3004193L L/NK HANS RAM, 3 RAJPUT ARMY
- 4005617Y L/NK RAKESH KUMAR, 20 DOGRA ARMY
- 5049793M L/NK LAL BAHADUR THAPA, 4/1 GR (ATT WITH 35 RR) ARMY
- 5456130X L/NK RAJU CHETRY, 1/5 GR (FF) ARMY
- 15169808X L/NK SAIKHEDE SAGAR ASHOK, ARTY, 13 RR ARMY
- 2503753M SEP PARAMJEET, PUNJAB, 54 RR ARMY
- 3007786H SEP BHAG SINGH, 3 RAJPUT ARMY
- 3010595Y SEP PANKAJ SINGH, RAJPUT, 44 RR ARMY
- 3200871M SEP VISHAL CHAUDHARI, 18 JAT (POSTHUMOUS) ARMY
- 3202262F SEP BABALOO SINGH, 18 JAT (POSTHUMOUS) ARMY
- 3209481L SEP VICKY, 18 JAT ARMY
- 14848055Y SEP AJOY SARKAR, ASC, 30 RR ARMY
- 14937791M SEP NEERAJ KUMAR, MECH INF, 35 RR ARMY
- 5050884H LATE RIFLEMAN RABIN SHARMA, FOURTH BATTALION THE FIRST GORKHA RIFLES (POSTHUMOUS) ARMY
- 5251505X RIFLEMAN BED SINGH RANA, FIRST BATTALION THE THIRD GORKHA RIFLES ARMY
- 13770563K RFN ANGRAZ SINGH, JAK RIF, 52 RR ARMY
- 13770572L RFN RAVI KUMAR, JAK RIF, 31 RR (POSTHUMOUS) ARMY
- 13777554L RFN ABHINASH RAI, 17 JAK RIF ARMY
- G/5006436W RFN RUHITESWAR CHANGMAI, 16 ASSAM RIFLE ARMY
- G/5013646Y RFN KHAMPAI WANGSU, 13 ASSAM RIFLE (POSTHUMOUS) ARMY
- G/5016453K RFN AMARNATH S, 28 ASSAM RIFLE ARMY
- 13776342N PTR VIKRANT PARIHAR, 1 PARA (SF) ARMY
- 4092134P PTR JAYVEER SINGH, 9 PARA (SF) ARMY
The officer awarded with Nao Sena Medal (GALLANTRY) is :
- LT PUSHPINDER TYAGI (07452-K) NAVY
- JASKARAN SINGH, CH MECH (122343-B) NAVY
- AZHAR AZHARUDDIN, SEA II CD III (237737-N) NAVY
The officer awarded with Vayu Sena Medal (GALLANTRY) is –
- WING COMMANDER SUBHASH SINGH RAO (25827) FLYING (PILOT) AIR FORCE
- WING COMMANDER RAVINDER AHLAWAT (26300) FLYING (PILOT)
PM launches website to honor gallantry award winners
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has inugarates the websites and the launched it in the honor of the gallantry award winners since Independence.
- Announcing the launch of the website in a series of tweets, PM Modi said “the portal will preserve and tell the stories of our bravest men and women, civilians as well as armed forces personnel”.
- “In remembrance of our heroes who have been awarded gallantry awards since Independence, launched the site http://gallantryawards.gov.in,” the Prime Minister said.
- “If you have any information or photo that is missing and can be added to the portal, please share it through the feedback link on the site,” PM Modi added.
Indian export grows nearly 4 percent in July
- In July the Indian exports at $22.5 billion has been recorded and the growth of over 3.9 per cent at the case of the facility of the ship at the engineering goods, petroleum products and chemicals, official data showed on Monday.
- India’s export at the last month of the exports has been stops at the point of the $21.69 billion.
Indian Government asks Internet Giants and others to Remove Blue Whale links
- Government has contacted with the internet majors like the Google, Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, Microsoft and Yahoo for the remove of the links that is the biggest dangerous game’s links of dangerous online game Blue Whale Challenge, which is the reason of the suicide of children in India and other countries.
- “Instances of children committing suicide while Blue Whale Challenge have been reported in India…You are hereby requested to ensure that any such link of this deadly game in its own name or similar game is immediately removed from your platform,” Ministry of Electronics and IT(Meity) said in a letter dated August 11 to the internet majors.
- Meity said, “it is understood that an administrator of the game uses social media platform to invite /incite children to play this game, which may eventually lead them to take extreme steps for self-inflicting injuries including suicide”.
- The Blue Whale has been such the game which take to the suicide game in which the players has to be given the task that it has to complete it for the nexy level and that can be cause of the socide.
- Google is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products
- These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, software, and hardware
- CEO: Sundar Pichai (2 Oct 2015–)
- Founded: 4 September 1998, Menlo Park, California, United States
- Headquarters: Mountain View, California, United States
- Subsidiaries: YouTube, Nik Software, ITA Software, Google Japan, MORE
- Founders: Larry Page, Sergey Brin
- Parent organization: Alphabet Inc.
Italy to host fall G-7 interior ministers summit on security
- Italy will be the host at the summit of Group of Seven interior ministers centered on security issues in the fall.
- Italian Interior Minister Marco Minniti has stated that the this meeting has been organise at the requset of the Italy’s G-7 partners: Canada, France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Japan and the United States.
- Italy has been in the recent has been did the apsect G-7 industrialized nations. Minniti said in the report on Tuesday that there is the alert of the terror has been raised in the Italy, there is “no trace of an imminent threat” or attack.
- He also said that the there is the starter from the 2015, Italy has expelled 199 foreigners suspected of being security threats after showing initial signs of radicalization but “not reaching the attack plan stage.”
- Italy, a European country with a long Mediterranean coastline, has left a powerful mark on Western culture and cuisine
- Its capital, Rome, is home to the Vatican as well as landmark art and ancient ruins
- Other major cities include Florence, with Renaissance masterpieces such as Michelangelo’s “David” and Brunelleschi’s Duomo; Venice, the city of canals; and Milan, Italy’s fashion capital
- Capital: Rome
- Official language and national language: Italiana
- Currency: Euro
- Destinations: Rome, Amalfi Coast, Venice, Florence, Milan, Pisa
BANKING & FINANCE
Thousands transferred, branches closed, but no major protests in SBI
- The State Bank of India which is the India’s largest lender bank, BSE -0.93 % (SBI), has been given the assist to the 716 offices (594 branches and 122 administrative offices) has there some the thousands of the employee has been transferred at this fiscal year.
- Around 70,000 employees (around 40,000 Cass III and IV and around 30,000 officers) had been added to the SBI’s rolls following the merger of SBBJ (State Bank of BikanerBSE 1.07 % and Jaipur), SBM (State Bank of Mysore), SBT (State Bank of TravancoreBSE 1.27 %), SBP (State Bank of Patiala) and SBH (State Bank of Hyderabad) and Bharatiya Mahila Bank.
- “By and large, the staff redeployment in SBI has been smooth. However, there seems to be complaints of vindictive transfers in Kerala which the management must address satisfactorily,” C.H. Venkatachalam, General Secretary, All India Bank Employees’ Association (AIBEA), told in the report.
- “The management did not deviate from the transfer policies that were signed between the management and the unions,” Sanjeev Kumar Bandlish, General Secretary, All India State Bank of India Staff Federation (AISBISF), told report.
- “There are set transfer policies for officers and the award staff. We have told the management not to transfer employees on a large scale,” D. Thomas Franco Rajendra Dev, President, All India State Bank Officers Federation (AIBOF), told in the report.
- “The employees were moved to other branches located in the close vicinity of their earlier offices. This reduced tension in the minds of incoming employees to a large extent,” Neeraj Vyas, Deputy Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer, told report.
- State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company
- It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Customer service: 1800 425 3800
- Headquarters: Mumbai
- Founded: 1 July 1955
- Owner: Government of India (57.97)
- Total assets: 27.06 trillion INR (US$420 billion, 2017)
- Subsidiaries: SBI Cards, State Bank of Hyderabad
Life insurers’ new business premium up 47% to Rs 20,428 cr in July
- The premium of the life insurance has been increased by the new changed pattern that is the some of the 47.4 per cent to Rs 20,427.68 crore in July, data from sector regulator Irdai shows.
- In the the some of the 23 private sector players, the set of the business premium in the last month has been raised by the 34 per cent to Rs 4,172.76 crore from Rs 3,116.52 crore, the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (Irdai) data showed.
- But in the SBI Life premium insurance has been rose 25.3 per cent to Rs 847.91 crore, ICICI Prudential Life has been got the new premium income of Rs 759.08 crore, up 34.2 per cent from July 2016.
- HDFC Standard Life has told about the raise of the 68.8 per cent at Rs 880.29 crore as against Rs 521.43 crore in the year-ago period.
- The Housing Development Finance Corporation popularly known as HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra
- It has 84,325 employees and has a presence in Bahrain, Hong Kong and Dubai
- CEO: Aditya Puri (Sep 1994–)
- Headquarters: Mumbai
- Founded: August 1994, India
- Revenue: 743.7 billion INR (US$11 billion, 2016)
- Number of employees: 84,325 (March 2017)
- Subsidiaries: HDFC securities, Next Gen Publishing
Science and Technology
SpaceX successfully launches HP’s supercomputer to ISS
- Just about to 10 minutes after the launch of the Kennedy Space Center in Florida on Monday, a Dragon spacecraft has been get detached from the SpaceX’s Falcon 9 rocket has been started from its two-day trek through orbital space to the space station.
- This mission has been also going to so such that the some has been never did anything: A supercomputer built by Hewlett Packard Enterprise, (HPE, and Tech30) dubbed the “Spaceborne Computer.”
- By the one of the scientist that is the Mark Fernandez, the HPE engineer who is the leading this new experiment, the space-bound supercomputer will have the ability of the some of the trillion calculations in a single second — about 30 to 100 times more powerful than your average desktop computer.
- Julie Robinson, the chief scientist for NASA’s space station program, said, “What’s happening is — just as your TV now has so much more resolution — the same thing is happening with satellite imagery. If you can process the data on board [the space station], you then only need to send down a subset of the data that’s actually needed”
- Space Exploration Technologies Corporation, better known as SpaceX, is an American aerospace manufacturer and space transport services company headquartered in Hawthorne, California
- CEO: Elon Musk (2002–)
- Founder: Elon Musk
- Founded: 2002
- Headquarters: Hawthorne, California, United States
- Number of employees: 6,000
- Type of business: Privately held company
Cristiano Ronaldo hit with five-match ban
- Cristiano Ronaldo has been given the ban for the five matches because of the push of the referee Ricardo de Burgos Bengoetxea during Real Madrid’s 3-1 Spanish Super Cup first-leg win at Barcelona on Sunday.
- “Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro — having been shown the red card, the player pushed me slightly in a sign of his disagreement,” the Basque official wrote.
- “Pulling, pushing or shaking, or a general attitude towards the match officials which, even if only slightly violent, without confirming an aggressive attitude on their part, will be punished with a suspension of four to 12 games,” says the code’s article 96.
- “I was far away,” Ramos said. “But I believe Cristiano lost his balance and did not fake anything. We can appeal, as it leaves us without a very important player, with 10 minutes left. The referee should have thought about it a bit more.”
- “There is a lot of tension in these types of games,” he said. “For me it was not a penalty. I don’t believe the referee blew the whistle if he did not see anything; he must have seen it clearly. But for me there was nothing.”
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
Nabard awards for Corporation Bank
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) on Friday has been announced for the state level Outstanding Performance Award to 12 banks and five self-help groups.
- Corporation Bank, Pragati Grameena Bank, DCC Bank of Dakshina Kannada District and Greens Neha self-help group has been awarded as the jointly first prize from Chief Secretary Subhash Chandra Khuntia and NABARD chief general manager M I Ganagi.
- In the statement of the media it is said that the there is the awards is given on the basis of the performance, SHG-bank linkage programme for 2015-16 and 2016-17 among commercial banks operating in Karnataka. This bank has been making the some of the 1.32 lakh self-help groups (SHGs) till date, it said.
- Headquarters- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Established- 12 July 1982
- Currency- ₹ (Rupees)
Australia’s Olympic champion Stephen Wooldridge dies at 39
- Australian who was the great part of the gold in the Olympic, and he was champion Stephen Wooldridge has been died at the age of 39.
- Wooldridge was the Australian team cyclist and has won gold on the track in the 2004 Athens Olympics and won four world titles in the same event in 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2006.
- “Stephen was an exceptional cyclist and Olympic Champion who will forever be remembered. He was always very giving of his time to the Olympic movement, helping out with fundraising efforts whenever he could for the Australian Olympic Team over the years. Our deepest condolences are with his family, friends and all of those impacted by Stephen’s passing.” said AOC President John Coates.
- “Stephen was an inspirational figure in track cycling, particularly in his home state of NSW. He was an outstanding team pursuiter, being a four time world champion in the discipline along with being the 2002 Commonwealth Games champion. Perhaps his greatest feat, occurring at the 2004 Athens Olympics where with his team mates Dawson, Lancaster, Brown, McGee and Roberts, he took gold for Australia.” the statement said.
- Australia is a country and continent surrounded by the Indian and Pacific oceans
- Its major cities – Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide are coastal
- Its capital, Canberra, is inland
- The country is known for its Sydney Opera House, the Great Barrier Reef, a vast interior desert wilderness called the Outback, and unique animal species like kangaroos and duck-billed platypuses.
- Capital: Canberra
- Dialing code: +61
- Date format: dd/mm/yyyy
- Currency: Australian dollar
- Points of interest: Great Barrier Reef, Sydney Harbour Bridge,
Parsi New Year
- Parsi New Year is the regional celebration that is the held on 17 August in Maharashtra, India. This festival is also known as the ‘Jamshedi Navroz’ this name is put after the legendary King of Persia, Jamshed who started the Parsi Calendar.
- Parsis are the fallower of the religion Zoroastrianism, which is the one of the oldest that is the monotheistic religions. This was founded by the Prophet Zarathustra in ancient Iran approximately 3500 years ago.
- Parsi New Year is celebrated as the same way of the Nowruz, and that is the aim of the celebrating the new year and the everything has become new at this new year brings such as house cleaning, wearing new clothes, giving gifts and making charitable donations.