Second AGRI UDAAN program launched in Delhi
- On Thursday the National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM) has inaugartes the “AGRI UDAAN” program in that the selected person will be trained for the develop innovative agriculture products.
- “There are many ideas in the minds of the youth but they have to be turned into reality. Under the AGRI UDAAN programme, startups will be mentored to scale up their operations in agriculture value chain,” Rao told reporters.
- “If we cannot do value addition, then we are lagging behind. We had implemented the programme on small-scale in 2015, in which three startups managed to materialise their ideas into innovative products. Through this programme, we can nurture the entrepreneurial skills among people, especially the youths. They would be told about the opportunities and how to avail them. It will help them in arranging finance for their businesses.” Rathore told reporters.
- “Anybody from an innovative farmer to agricultural graduate to a person with minimal educational qualification can apply for the scheme called Agri Udaan, provided he or she has a powerful idea that can turn them into an agri-based entrepreneur,” said Narendra Singh Rathore, Deputy Director General of ICAR
- Delhi, India’s capital territory, is a massive metropolitan area in the country’s north
- In Old Delhi, a neighborhood dating to the 1600s, stands the imposing Mughal-era Red Fort, a symbol of India, and the sprawling Jama Masjid mosque, whose courtyard accommodates 25,000 people
- Nearby is Chandni Chowk, a vibrant bazaar filled with food carts, sweets shops and spice stalls
Aadhaar made mandatory for registration of death from October 1
- From the October 1 there is going to mendentary for the issues the Adhar card number in the issues of the death certificate “for the purpose of establishing the identity of the deceased.” That is get from the 1.16 billion people, and many of their young peoples of the nation have been enrolled in the Aadhaar, the subject of a vigorous debate on privacy.
- “The use of Aadhaar for the applicants of death certificate will result in ensuring accuracy of the details provided by the relatives/dependents of the deceased,” said the notification issued by the government Friday. “It will provide an effective method to prevent identity fraud. It will also help in recording the identity of the deceased person. Further, it will obviate the need for producing multiple documents to prove the identity of the deceased person.”
- “Here too, furnishing an Aadhaar number is for benefit of the deceased’s family to avoid any disputes. All bank accounts are being linked to Aadhaar — in this event, furnishing the deceased’s Aadhaar would enable the bank to close the account of the correct person who passed away and the legal heirs can claim the amount,” a source said.
- “Nearly every adult in the country has an Aadhaar right now — out of 82.89 crore adults in India, 82.75 crore have an Aadhaar as on date. The rest without an Aadhaar are mainly in Assam and Meghalaya where a separate National Population Register (NPR) exercise is on rather than Aadhaar. Even if any adult or senior citizen does not have an Aadhaar, he can enrol for the same by September 30. UIDAI will help them immediately.” a top official said, explaining why the notification should not lead to any disruption.
- Country- India
- Ministry- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, India
- Nandan Nilekani * Dr. Ajay Bhushan Pandey CEO, UIDAI
- Launched 28 January 2009
Compulsory retirement for non-performing teachers and education officials above 50: Bihar Govt
- By seen of the very of the poor result in the results that comes in the 10 and the 12th there is the some of the new changes has been going to done, the government have send to notice to the schools and the colleges to do the retirement of the non performer and old age teachers and education department officials above the age of 50 years.
- Chief secretary Anjani Kumar Singh announced, “The state government is in the process of identifying non-performing institutions and all those responsible for poor show will be given compulsory retirement, as per government norms. A committee under Mahajan is already working under it to identify such headmasters, teachers, block education officers or district education officers,”
- “The government will send recommendations and the panchayati raj institutions will make the appointments, as is the case today. At present, PRI institutions are unable to find suitable candidates for recruitment. There will also be provision of guest faculty,” he said,
- At present, CBSE and ICSE students score above 95% in huge numbers, while Bihar board toppers barely reach 85%. The Bihar board will prepare model question papers with answers for students. Besides, a separate bill will be brought for the constitution of the Bihar State University Service Commission for recruitment on new vacancies” Singh added.
- “Now fresh tenders have been floated for both papers and printing. The supplies would begin from September. However, the state government is also seriously into developing the environment-friendly practice of using old books. This year, 32% books in good condition were taken from students moving to senior classes and efforts will be made to increase it from next year,” Anjani Kumar said.
- Bihar is a state in East India, bordering Nepal
- It is divided by the River Ganges, which floods its fertile plains
- Important Buddhist pilgrimage sites include the Bodhi Tree in Bodhgaya’s Mahabodhi Temple, under which the Buddha allegedly meditated
- In the state capital Patna, Mahavir Mandir temple is revered by Hindus, while Sikhs worship at the domed, riverside Gurdwara of Takht Sri Harmandir Sahib Ji
- Districts: 38
- Capital: Patna
- Population: 99.02 million (2012)
- Animal: Gaur (गौर)
- Points of interest: Ganges, Mahabodhi Temple, Bodhi Tree
Qatar becomes first Arab country to offer permanent residency to non-citizens
- Qatar is planning for the giving of the some of the foreigner to the permanent resident in the Qatar, it is said in the state new report of the media, in the list of the first state of its is the Gulf Arab states.
- “According to the provisions of the bill, the minister of interior may grant a permanent residency ID to a non-Qatari if they meet the conditions specified in the law,” the cabinet statement carried by the agency said.
- The law of the Qatar has been approved the assessment of the approval for giving the resident of the children of Qatari women married who has been married to the other countries, and also there is the many of the outstanding of the manner of the law of the Qatar, it is said in the report of the media on Wednesday.
- In this plan there is going for the first time that the permanent resident holder can obtain the Free State education and healthcare. They have also given the some rights that is the they can start their own businesses without needing a Qatari partner.
- Qatar is a peninsular Arab country whose terrain comprises arid desert and a long Persian (Arab) Gulf shoreline of beaches and dunes
- Also on the coast is the capital, Doha, known for its futuristic skyscrapers and other ultramodern architecture inspired by ancient Islamic design, such as the limestone Museum of Islamic Art
- The museum sits on the city’s Corniche waterfront promenade
- Capital: Doha
- Currency: Qatari riyal
- GDP (PPP): 2017 estimate
- Destinations: Doha, Al Wakrah, Al Rayyan, Al Khor, Mesaieed,
Venezuela’s New Leaders Begin Their March toward Total Control
- Members of President Nicolás Maduro’s governing party has been goes at the Venezuela’s Capitol place on the Friday, he hazs been given the many of the calls for the member that is the 545-member body that is for the regenarate the many of the laws like the edit of the constitution of the nation.
- “This assembly didn’t emerge from nothing,” said Delcy Rodríguez, a former foreign minister who is with the Mr. Maduro who will lead the body. “It has dodged the obstacles thrown in its way by those who resist democracy.”
- “The mandate of this constituent assembly is to use its powers to make peace, to construct peace, for a new economic model,” he told supporters.
- “Today the Venezuelan people have demonstrated that they have the power,” said María Corina Machado, another opposition leader, in a video from the march. “The power is here, the power is not in this Dante-esque circle of hell that they’re installing” in the Capitol building.
- Venezuela is a country on the northern coast of South America with diverse natural attractions
- Along its Caribbean coast are tropical resort islands including Isla de Margarita and the Los Roques archipelago
- To the northwest are the Andes Mountains and the colonial town of Mérida, a base for visiting Sierra Nevada National Park
- Caracas, the capital, is to the north
- Capital: Caracas
- Currency: Venezuelan bolívar
- Recognized regional languages: Indigenous languages
- President: Nicolás Maduro
US pushes UN to slash N.Korea exports by a third over missile tests
- A US-drafted United Nations Security Council resolution, that is comes in the mind of the media, has been set to the home of the third of the North Korea’s $3 billion has been banned in every year by the country like the trade of country that is the coal, iron, iron ore, lead, lead ore and seafood.
- In the council meeting there is the announcement of the many of the “high confidence” that North Korea and the China and Russia has been give the support to all the diplomate, which has been given in the 15 Security Council members on Friday.
- “These are export sectors where this money is viewed as a critical, critical source of hard currency that the North immediately turns around into its fantastically expensive war machine and these just amazingly expensive ballistic missile and nuclear weapons programs. These sanctions are not targeted at the people of North Korea” the diplomat said.
- The United States has been planning for the start of the voting on coming Saturday for the make of the strong of the North Korea’s two intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) tests in July, by the Russia and some other council members are asking for more time, diplomats said
- The U.S. is a country of 50 states covering a vast swath of North America, with Alaska in the northwest and Hawaii extending the nation’s presence into the Pacific Ocean
- Major Atlantic Coast cities are New York, a global finance and culture center, and capital Washington, DC
- Midwestern metropolis Chicago is known for influential architecture and on the west coast, Los Angeles’ Hollywood is famed for filmmaking
- Capital: Washington, D.C.
- President: Donald Trump
- Population: 323.1 million (2016)
- States: California, Hawaii, Florida, Texas, Massachusetts, Alaska,
BANKING & FINANCE
India signs loan agreement with AIIB for Financing of US$ 329 million for Gujarat Rural Roads Project
- India has signed the memorandum of understanding for the loan with the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) and has been says for the fund of the USD 329 million in the India, it is said in the statement of the Finance Ministry.
- This Memorandum of Understanding of the loan agreement has been signed by the Joint Secretary (MI) in the Ministry of Finance, Sameer Kumar Khare, at the side of the leader of the India and Vice President and Chief Investment Officer, AIIB, D J Pandian on behalf of the AIIB.
- “The objective of the project is to improve the rural road connectivity and accessibility (by providing all weather road connectivity) to 1,060 villages in all the 33 districts in Gujarat state benefiting about 8 million people.” said in the statement.
- “The project will also benefit the service providers such as public transport operators, educational institutions, hospitals, local markets and traders,” the statement said.
- Formation- 16 January 2016 (Open for business), 25 December 2015 (Entry into force Articles of Agreement)
- Type- Regional Investment Bank
- Legal status- Treaty
- Purpose- Crediting
- Headquarters- Beijing, China
- Region served- Asia and Oceania
- Membership- 56 Members, 24 prospective members
- Official language- English
- President- Jin Liqun
- Main organ- Board of Governors, Board of Directors
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley announces new ETF-Bharat-22, Sectoral cap set at 20%
- On Thursday, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley has inaugurates the new development of the ETF called Bharat 2022, comprising of 22 companies, and the many of the investment service of the central public sector undertakings, public sector banks and some other strategic holdings.
- In the 22 stocks, IOC, BPCL and NALCO will have 4.4 per cent weight each in Bharat-22. Power Grid should have 7.9 per cent weight, and the Axis Bank (7.7 per cent), SBI (8.6 per cent) and Coal India (3.3 per cent) ITC (15.2 per cent), ONGC (5.3 per cent), NTPC (6.7 per cent) will have 3-15 per cent weightage in the ETF.
- In the report there is the said in the statement that the senior finance ministry official said that the great lending bank like the State Bank of India (SBI), Punjab National Bank and Bank of BarodaBSE can be in the lend if the new exchange traded fund (ETF).
- The first central public sector enterprises (CPSE) ETF, that has been established in the year 2014, has been comes in the 10 companies Oil and Natural Gas Corp. (ONGC), Coal India, Indian Oil Corp. (IOC), GAIL (India), Oil India, Power Finance Corp. (PFC), Bharat Electronics, Rural Electrification Corp. (REC), Engineers India Ltd and Container Corporation of India.
- The Ministry of Finance is an important ministry within the Government of India concerned with the economy of India, serving as the Indian Treasury Department
- Formed: 29 October 1946
- Jurisdiction: Government of India
- Headquarters: North Block, Cabinet Secretariat, Raisina Hill, New Delhi – 110 001
- Cabinet minister: Arun Jaitley
- Minister of state: Santosh Gangwar, Arjun Ram Meghwal
- Programs: Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana,
India’s first private missile sub systems production facility inaugurated at Hyderabad
- The India’s first private sector missile sub-systems manufacturing facility, the creation of the joins and the assesment $2.5 billion Kalyani Group and Israel’s Rafael Advanced Defence Systems Ltd., that was established at the Hyderabad on Thursday.
- Baba N. Kalyani, Chairman, Kalyani Group, said, “The path breaking visit of Prime Minister to Israel last month has reaffirmed the importance of bilateral defence cooperation between the two nations. This technology-based partnership is our endeavour to develop Advanced Defence Systems and Remote Weapon System capabilities within India and is a testament to this increasing co-operation between Israel and India in a strategic sector.”
- Yoav Har-Even, President & CEO, Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd, said, “Rafael has been increasingly looking at cooperation with India in the defence and aerospace arena. We are eager to be a strategic partner in addressing India’s defence modernisation needs.”
- Kalyani group chairman Baba N Kalyani said, “We are committed to the government’s vision of ‘Make in India’ and this joint venture manufacturing facility is a step in this direction,”
- Hyderabad is the capital of southern India’s Telangana state
- A major center for the technology industry, it’s home to many upscale restaurants and shops
- Its historic sites include Golconda Fort, a former diamond-trading center that was once the Qutb Shahi dynastic capital
- The Charminar, a 16th-century mosque whose 4 arches support towering minarets, is an old city landmark near the long-standing Laad Bazaar
Science and Technology
IRCTC launches ePayLater: Enables book now and pay later option
- In this system there is the facility of the book the railway ticket and pay letter in this. The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has been announced this facility on the website of the IRCTC and has been said that book now and pay later. Till now this service has been given to the general categories of the reservation.
- Reportedly, IRCTC spokesperson Sandip Dutta said, ” Ticket could be booked five days before the journey with 3.5 per cent service charge along with the facility to make the payment in the next 14 days.”
- Anurag Bajpai, CEO of Anduril Technologies, has said that this is the very unique and the good techniq of the booking of the ticket online and persue the customer by online media. In this there is the need to first ragister with the IRCTC’s payondelivery link to avail themselves of the option.
- Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation is a subsidiary of the Indian Railways that handles the catering, tourism and online ticketing operations of the Indian railways
- Headquarters: New Delhi
- Founded: 27 September 1999
- Area served: India
- Parent organization: Indian Railways
Neymer signs world record deal with PSG
- Neymar has been ended his transfer of the revenue to the Barcelona to Paris Saint-Germain, and has been signed the some of the few years agreement with the French club after giving the 222 million euros ($263m) release clause.
- “Today, with the arrival of Neymar Jr, I am convinced that we will come even closer, with the support of our faithful fans, to realising our greatest dreams,” Nasser Al-Khelaifi, PSG’s president, said on Thursday.
- “I am extremely happy to join Paris Saint-Germain,” Neymar said. “Since I arrived in Europe, the club has always been one of the most competitive and most ambitious. And the biggest challenge, what most motivated me to join my new teammates, is to help the club to conquer the titles that their fans want.”
- “Neymar Jr is today one of the very best players in world football. His winning mentality, strength of character and sense of leadership have made him into a great player,” PSGpresident Nasser Al-Khelaifi said. “He will bring a very positive energy to this club.
- Paris Saint-Germain Football Club, commonly known as Paris Saint-Germain and familiarly as PSG or Paris SG, is a French sports club founded in 1970, and based in the city of Paris in France
- Manager: Unai Emery
- Arena/Stadium: Parc des Princes
- Owner: Oryx Qatar Sports Investments (QSi)
- CEO: Nasser Al-Khelaifi (Nov 2011–)
- Leagues: UEFA Champions League, France Ligue 1, Coupe de France, Coupe de la Ligue, Trophée des Champions
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
JK Rowling: World’s highest paid author by Forbes
- K. Rowling has created his touch of magic in every heart after the 3 years also. That is for the best magic story books of the Harry Potter series of books is on top of the world’s highest-paid authors list, has made the $95 million US (approx. $119 Cdn) in 2017, that is according the report of the Forbes. There is the list of the earning of the authors from the June 1, 2016 to May 31, 2017:
- J.K. Rowling ($95 million US)
- James Patterson ($87 million US)
- Jeff Kinney ($21 million US)
- Dan Brown ($20 million US)
- Stephen King ($15 million US)
- John Grisham ($14 million US)
- Nora Roberts ($14 million US)
- Paula Hawkins ($13 million US)
- E.L. James ($11.5 million US)
- Danielle Steel ($11 million US)
- Rick Riordan ($11 million US)
- In this list there is no any of the Canadian authors.
Indian Woman hockey player Jyoti Gupta died at the age of 20
- The International hockey player who is hail from the Haryana, Jyoti gupta has been died by the suicide on Wednesday night by put her at the front of the train at the Rewari Railway Station.
- Gupta, who was the forwarded hockey player, who has represent herself in the Asian Games and participated in many state and national level tournaments. At the time of the boarding his coach has been told that Bengaluru for a training camp next week.
- In the late night the police of the railway founded the Jyoti’s body at Rewari Railway Station with her mobile phone that was ringing. The police receives the phone call and said her parents to recognize the body.
International Forgiveness Day
- International Forgiveness Day is on the August 06, 2017. It is celebrated every year on the first of the Sunday in the August.
- Forgiveness is the means of the to forgive some of the behavior and the anger of the people and the some of the country forgive the some of the nation by the conflicts on them..
- In the Oxford English Dictionary the word forgiveness means ‘to grant free pardon and to give up all claim on account of an offence or debt’.
- In the many of the countries there are the techniques of the forgiveness, and in this there are the many of the techniques are the old and many of the new.