Ministry of Commerce and Industry gave approval of Industrial Parks in Andhra Pradesh
Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP) in the management under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry has given the approval of the project that was in the juridiction of the ‘Modified Industrial Infrastructure Upgradation Scheme (MIIUS)’ for development of industrial clusters at Hindupur and Bobbili in the respective districts of Ananatapur and Vizianagaram of Andhra Pradesh. Here at the below, the details have been given:
|Sl. No.||Name of project||Date of Approval||Rs. in crore|
|Project Cost||Central Grant||Released central grant|
|1.||Upgradation of Hindupur Growth Centre & IP Gollapuram, Anantpur District||01.03.2016||54.20||14.93||4.48|
|2.||Upgradation of industrial Growth Centre, Bobbili, Vizianagaram District||01.03.2016||30.61||8.68||2.60|
Telengana CM initiates 2000-crore SriramSagarmodernisation Project
- In the aim of the development of the Sriram Sagar project and in the increment of the total area which has been given in the total of the area, Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao on Thursday has started the a ₹2,000-crore project by there there is the hope of the development of the network.
- The started project plan on the Godavari river has the capacity to fullfill the water supply to several districts in the State.
- The Sriram Sagar project, is the best and better resiurce for the faming district and the people, which was getting avoiding from some of the, leading to silting. By this there the braught up of the storage capacity of the 112 TMC ft to 85 TMC ft and its cultivation ability from 16 lakh acres to about 5 lakh acres.
- The plan of the state is the keep of the reservoir full throughout the year by filling it with water from the Kaleshwaram project.
- Telangana is one of the 29 states in India, located in southern India. Formed on 2 June 2014 as the youngest state in India, from the northwestern part of the Joint State of Andhra Pradesh,
- Founded: 2 June 2014
- Capital: Hyderabad
- Districts: 31
- Population: 35.19 million (1 Mar 2011)
- Points of interest: Charminar, Golkonda, Ramoji Film City
Donald Trump Says US Military ‘Locked And Loaded’ On North Korea
- President Donald Trump has been get angry on the North Korea on Friday, and given the warning to the Pyongyang that the US military is “locked and loaded” in the program of the disturbance and the some of the issues on the mounting of the international calls for restraint.
- “Military solutions are now fully in place, locked and loaded, should North Korea act unwisely. Hopefully Kim Jong Un will find another path!” Trump wrote from his golf club retreat in New Jersey, where he is on a working vacation.
- “We call on the relevant parties to be cautious with their words and actions, and contribute more toward easing tensions and enhancing mutual trust,” Chinese foreign ministry spokesman Geng Shuang said in a statement.
- “When a fight has nearly broken out, the first step away from the dangerous threshold should be taken by the side that is stronger and smarter,” Lavrov said. “This is clearly a time for all the parties to focus on how to de-escalate and lower the tensions,” said the spokesman for United Nations Secretary General Antonio Guterres, Stephane Dujarric.
- The U.S. is a country of 50 states covering a vast swath of North America, with Alaska in the northwest and Hawaii extending the nation’s presence into the Pacific Ocean
- Major Atlantic Coast cities are New York, a global finance and culture center, and capital Washington, DC.
- Midwestern metropolis Chicago is known for influential architecture and on the west coast, Los Angeles’ Hollywood is famed for filmmaking
- Capital: Washington, D.C.
- Dialing code: +1
- President: Donald Trump
- Population: 323.1 million (2016)
- States: California, Hawaii, Florida, Texas, Massachusetts, Alaska
BANKING & FINANCE
IOC becomes first Indian refiner to purchase Eagle ford shale oil
- Indian state-refiner IOCBSE 0.41 % has bring the 1.9 million barrels of US crude in its next phase of the import of the oil from the Americas, by this it has become the first Indian refiner to purchase Eagle Ford shale oil, a senior official said on Friday.
- IOC has bring the 950,000 barrels of light sweet Eagle Ford shale oil and 950,000 barrels of heavy sour Mars crude that is for the end of the October delivery from trading firm Trafigura.
- Before this there was the largest import of this, till this, IOC bought 1.6 million barrels of Mars crude and 400,000 barrels of Western Canadian Select.
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd is has been in the recent has created the Rs 410.95, up by Rs 0.35 or 0.09% from its previous closing of Rs 410.6 on the BSE.
Science and Technology
BitBay launches trading platform for digital currency
- Poland based bit coin exchange platform Bitbay has been planning the open the branch and the trade in the India. This company is allowing the currency in the cryptography method and this has also plans to set its new technology and the science in the India.
- “We will allow six more cryptocurrencies besides bitcoins for trading in India, we wish to associate and work closely with the government to remove all misconceptions around bitcoins and crypto currencies of the world,” said Chafik Abdellaoui, chief information officer, Bitbay.
- From today, August 14 the company wants to show the demo to the country, and and its trading from the August 24. They has get the total of the man force of the 10 people here which they plan to increase to around 50 by end of the year.
- In Europe there was the record of the €50 million.
- Poland is an eastern European country on the Baltic Sea known for its medieval architecture and Jewish heritage
- Warsaw, the capital, has shopping and nightlife, plus the Warsaw Uprising Museum, honoring the city’s WWII-era resistance to German occupation
- In the city of Kraków, 14th-century Wawel Castle rises above the medieval old town, home to Cloth Hall, a Renaissance trading post in Rynek Glówny
- Capital: Warsaw
- Dialing code: +48
- Currency: Polish złoty
- Official language: Polish
Davinder singhkang,First Indian To Qualify for Javelin Throw World Championship Finals
- India’s Davinder Singh, who has broken his soulders in the games has been created the new record in the men’s javelin throw at the 2017 IAAF World Athletics Championships he has throws the distance of the 84.22m on his third and final attempt.
- “After I came to know that Neeraj did not qualify (for the final round), I wanted to qualify for the final round. I wanted to do something for the country; I wanted to do something which no Indian has done before. By the grace of God, I did something for the country,” Kang said after his race.
- “I have been carrying a right shoulder injury which I sustained in May during the Indian Grand Prix but it is not that a big problem. Our team masseur put these straps today and I am OK. But I had to ask my friend Sri Lankan competitor (Waruna Rankoth Pedige) to do some stretching before my third and final throw,” he said showing his right shoulder injury.
- “It will be all right after tomorrow’s rest. I want to give my best in the final round on August 12 and win a medal for the country,” he added.
- “I tried my best but I could not clear the automatic qualification mark of 83m and I am disappointed. I gave a lot of effort in the first throw but it missed the 83m mark by a few centimetres. There were some problems in the second throw and the third one also did not go the distance (of 83m). I have been training hard for this World Championships but I could not do well in the actual competition,” Chopra said after the race.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
The Scotsman Fringe First awards 2017 winners announced
- The Scotsman on Saturday has announced the first of the round of the show of the Fringe First winners, by the celebration of the performances at the Edinburgh Festival.
- By the total of the 44th year, the awards has been celebrated the new of the writing premiered at the Festival, that is announced every Friday throughout August.
- The five winners of this week were Nassim Soleimanpour’s Nassim, Elliott Warren’s Flesh and Bone, Gary McNair’s Letters to Morrissey, Javaad Alipoor’s The Believers Are But Brothers and Brian Parks’ Enterprise.
World’s oldest man, Auschwitz survivor Yisrael Kristal dies
- The biggest survivor, Yisrael Kristal, who has given his name in the Guinness World Records as the world’s oldest living man, has died in Israel on Friday, at the age of 113.
- “Two books could be written about a single day there,” he said in a rare interview with Haaretz a few years ago.
- “The world is worse than in the past,” Yisrael Kristal said. “I don’t like the permissiveness here. Everything’s allowed. At one time, young people weren’t as cheeky as they are now. They had to think about a profession and about making a living. They were carpenters, tailors. That doesn’t exist today. Now it’s all high-tech. Things come easily, without effort, without the manual labor of the past. When were children, our parents told us, “You’ll marry this one, not that one. Today, children decide everything. Once upon a time, parents had the last word.”
- Israel, a Middle Eastern country on the Mediterranean Sea, is regarded by Jews, Christians and Muslims as the biblical Holy Land
- Its most sacred sites are in Jerusalem
- Within its Old City, the Temple Mount complex includes the Dome of the Rock shrine, the historic Western Wall, Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Israel’s financial hub, Tel Aviv, is known for its Bauhaus architecture and beaches
- Capital: Jerusalem
- Currency: Israeli new shekel
- President: Reuven Rivlin
- Prime minister: Benjamin Netanyahu
- Destinations: Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Dead Sea, Eilat, Haifa,
Pakistan’s Independence Day
- Pakistan’s Independence Day has been celebrated in every years on 14 August, this was firstly celebrated in the year 1947 (the day before the partition of India officially took effect), on that day the whole nation celebrate the holyday in Pakistan.
- In this there is the Pakistan’s creation and has been announced as the free nation after the partition of India on 15 August 1947.
- Pakistan has come in the world after the Pakistan Movement and has aimed the creation of the only the Muslims and the other peoples like the separate Muslim state by partition of the north-western and north-eastern regions of undivided India.