Government launches second phase of Measles-rubella vaccination campaign
- By the aim to remove the abele and the term that is of the 2020, the center government has started the next phase for the measles-rubella (MR) vaccination campaign in the country.
- “The campaign aims to rapidly build up immunity for both measles and rubella diseases, so as to eliminate them. Therefore, all children should receive MR vaccine during the campaign,” the statement read.
- “The Measles-Rubella campaign is part of global efforts to reduce illness and deaths due to measles and rubella in the country. While measles immunization directly contributes to the reduction of under-five child mortality, it also prevents congenital rubella syndrome in combination with the rubella vaccine,” the health ministry’s statement said.
Maharashtra Government to raise $270 mn from Green Climate Fund
- The 2030 Water Resources Group (2030WRG) that will be in the helpful to the Maharashtra Government raises $270 million to the formation of the Green Climate Fund that will be in the term of the creation and the spreading of the Jalyukt Shivar Yojana.
- The Green Climate Fund (GCF) is the new startup of the UN and and this is the guidance of the many of the main nation that is the UN Framework of the change of the climate. The 2030WRG is hosted by the International Finance Corporation and this is the public-private-civil society collaboration for water resources reform in developing economies. The aim of this project is that to provide the water resource till the 2030.
- Co-Head (Asia and Middle East) of 2030WRG, Bastiaan Mohrmann, has announced that the the ground water has been used in the Jalyukt Shivar Yojana but in that plan there is the needs of the many of the technology in the assessment of the which one needs technology and infrastructure development at the village level, at where this fund will be used at there. This project is also be used in the crop diversification and adding market linkages, he said.
- Mohrmann has told about the increasing money in the project of the Green Climate Fund, the State Level Climate Change Committee will be in the term of the proposal of the generation of the week, and by that this can be given as the Central Government. It has been decided that the approvals that has been coming that will be in the earliest of the 2018 and it could take a year to get the funding, he added.
- The Green Climate Fund is a fund established within the framework of the UNFCCC to assist developing countries in adaptation and mitigation practices to counter climate change
- The GCF is based in the new Songdo district of Incheon, South Korea
- Founded: 2010
- Headquarters: Songdo International Business District, South Korea, Incheon, South Korea, South Korea
India to MGC nations – Expand areas of cooperation
- On Monday there is the India has been raise the voice for the expanding the area in the neighboring country by the Mekong Ganga Cooperation (MGC) code to the assessment of the mutually beneficial partnership and cooperation.
- “The cooperation among our countries as part of the MGC framework, aims at restoring and re-invigorating these ancient linkages leading up to the building of an inclusive and prosperous society,” Minister of State for External Affairs V K Singh said.
- “It is in pursuance of this aim that we have proposed to add newer areas of cooperation to the traditional areas on tourism, culture, education, transport and communication. We look forward to closely working with Myanmar for developing the ‘Buddhist Trail’ and designate points of contact for enhancing tourism cooperation among MGC countries. We also look forward to the support of all MGC countries towards creation of the Common Archival Resource Centre at Nalanda University,” Singh said.
- “The first, called Sailing to Swarna Bhumi, will chart and research our maritime encounters as reflected in the syncretic cultures of India and South East Asia. The second, called Mapping of Inscriptions along the Mekong will document inscriptions left by Indian nobles and traders along the Mekong River, which was the main artery of cultural interaction between India and mainland South East Asia for many centuries,” Singh said.
- The Ministry of External Affairs of India, also known as the Foreign Ministry, is the government agency responsible for the conduct of foreign relations of India
- Website: mea.gov.in
- Formed: 2 September 1946
- Jurisdiction: India
- Headquarters: South Block, Cabinet Secretariat, Raisina Hill, New Delhi, 110 011
- Cabinet minister: Sushma Swaraj
- Minister of state: Vijay Kumar Singh, M J Akbar
BANKING & FINANCE
Bajaj Auto ties up with Triumph to make mid-capacity motorcycles
- Bajaj Auto, which is the biggest two wheeler maker company in the country has did the announcement of the signed of the partnership with the UK’s Triumph Motorcycles to jointly make mid-capacity motorcycles for Indian and global markets.
- “We hope to bring to bear upon global markets the individual strengths of the partners including brand position and perception, design and development technology, quality and cost competitiveness and worldwide distribution. This new global partnership will enable Triumph to significantly expand its global reach by entering new higher volume market segments, especially within the emerging markets across the world.” said Bajaj Auto in statement.
- By this partnership there should be the chance of the grow the passion of the be leisure riding, like the some of the product and royalty like the motor company, Harley Davidson. By this partnership there should be the difference in the cost segment and that can be the good for the buyers who have been expecting the bikes having engine capacity of 400cc-800cc.
- Bajaj Auto said in statement, “Bajaj will gain access to the iconic Triumph brand, and its great motorcycles, enabling it to offer a wide range of motorcycles within its domestic market and other international markets. Triumph and Bajaj are excited by the opportunities of this partnership and the prospect of entering the new market segments, thereby reaching a whole new group of motorcyclists across the world.”
- Bajaj Auto Limited is an Indian two-wheeler and three-wheeler manufacturing company
- Bajaj Auto manufactures and sells motorcycles, scooters and auto rickshaws
- Bajaj Auto is a part of the Bajaj Group
- Customer service: 1800 233 2453
- CEO: Rajiv Bajaj (Apr 2005–)
- Headquarters: Pune
- Founder: Jamnalal Bajaj
- Founded: 29 November 1945
- Parent organization: Bajaj Group
Science and Technology
Solar Eclipse 2017: How, where and when to see it
- The total eclipse that has been coming on 21st August that will be totally visible at the cross of the U.S. from Oregon to South Carolina in all the full area of the seeded land in the 70 miles (113 kilometers) wide.
- In this path which ever country has been including they will get the chance to see total time of the 2 minutes and 40 seconds of darkness by the moon moves between the Earth and sun. The countries which are not in the path they will see the partial eclipse of the sun that the out side part of the path which is in the U.S.
- “Just before totality if you have a good view of the horizon look west for the approaching shadow,” Jones said in the video. “After totality, look east, low on the horizon, for the departing shadow.” If it happens to be overcast on the day of the eclipse, NASA recommends “looking up at the bottoms of the clouds”
- The U.S. is a country of 50 states covering a vast swath of North America, with Alaska in the northwest and Hawaii extending the nation’s presence into the Pacific Ocean
- Major Atlantic Coast cities are New York, a global finance and culture center, and capital Washington, DC
- Midwestern metropolis Chicago is known for influential architecture and on the west coast, Los Angeles’ Hollywood is famed for filmmaking
- Capital: Washington, D.C.
- Dialing code: +1
- President: Donald Trump
- Population: 323.1 million (2016)
- Destinations: Grand Canyon National Park, New York City,
Ravindra Jadeja becomes No.1 test all- rounder in the ICC 2017 rankings
- Here is the happy news for the India’s player, Ravindra Jadeja, who will not play the third and final Test against Sri Lanka by the new of the he has become the No 1 allrounder in the format. Before this he was already the No 1 Test bowler, this has been made his as the double honor at the age of 28-year-old.
- He has given the Man-of-the-Match performance of 70 by not out and seven wickets and come at the top ranked by beating the Shri lanka in the Colombo on Sunday, Jadeja has placed back to the Bangladesh’s Shakib Al Hasan by putting the top rank in the ICC Test rankings for allrounders for the first time in his career.
- In the Test batsmen rankings, Pujara’s 133 in his 50th Test has been placed him on third place with a career-high 8888 points, and the Rahane has been placded on the 11th place to fifth with his 132. India’s wicketkeeper-batsman Wriddhiman Saha has attained a career-best 44th position after moving up four places, and fast bowlers Mohammed Shami (20th) and Umesh Yadav (22nd) have also gained.
- The International Cricket Council is the international governing body of cricket
- It was founded as the Imperial Cricket Conference in 1909 by representatives from England, Australia and South Africa
- Chairperson: Shashank Manohar
- Headquarters: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- CEO: Dave Richardson (28 Jun 2012–)
- Membership: 105 members
- Founded: 15 June 1909
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
Dev Patel to be honored with Asia Society Game Changers Award
- The Indian origin actor, Dev Patel has been honored among the nine of the severian to the top of the leading educational organisation for making a ‘transformative and positive’ to think about the future of the Asia and the world. Born in the London, Patel, who get fame after his oscar winner movie, Slumdog Millionaire, he will be the one of the guest in the Asia Society 2017 Asia Game Changers Award at a ceremony to be held at the United Nations, New York, in November.
- “His work has done more than just entertain. It has also built bridges of understanding between India, a country so frequently reduced to stereotype, and audiences in the West,” Patel’s profile by Asia Society said.
- Asia Society has told that the Dev Patel has working in the sector of the help and the philanthropy. His”#lionheart” has been comes over the USD 2, 50,000 in support of India’s millions of homeless children.
- Asia Society President Josette Sheeran said “This year’ honorees have each made a significant difference through a unique vision, perseverance and courage.” “In a world of challenges, it is important to honour the dreamers and leaders, those who take action and those who inspire us to build a better world,” he said.
- The Academy Awards, now known officially as The Oscars, is a set of twenty-four awards for artistic and technical merit in the American film industry, given annually by the Academy of Motion Picture
- Ceremony date: February 26, 2017, 5:30 PM PST
- Country: United States of America
- Presented by: Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
- First awarded: May 16, 1929; 88 years ago
- Awarded for: Excellence in cinematic achievements
Ex-MP Vishvjit P Singh passed away
- There is the mourned of the Rajy Sabha. In the house of the Rajy Sabha, Chairman Hamid Ansari has been announced the death of the Vishvjit P singh on August 6 at the age of 71. He was the representative of the Maharsjhtra in the some of the term like the April 1982 to April 1988 and April 1988 to April 1994.
- “In the passing away of Shri Vishvjit P Singh, the country has lost a distinguished Parliamentarian. We deeply mourn the passing away of Vishvjit P Singh,” Ansari said.
International Biodiesel Day
- Biodiesel which has been developed by the vegetable oil or the animals top forced and pressure by putting on them in the underground and the compound of the alkyl(methyl, ethyl, or propyl) esters. Biodiesel has been made by the some of the compound that are hydro carbons (e.g., vegetable oil, soybean oil, animal fat (tallow)) with an alcohol producing fatty acid esters.
- This means the diesels that are use in the diesel motor of the engine of the vehicle that is the distinct of the oil that are in the vegetable base. Biodiesel can be use in the itself also, or blended with petro diesel in any proportions. Biodiesel blends can also be used as heating oil.
- The National Biodiesel Board (USA) has open the technical definition of the “biodiesel” as a mono-alkyl ester.