NITI Aayog Released SATH-E Roadmaps
- SATHE has been going to release the System-wide Governance Transformation in School Education
- NITI Aayog has been going to launch the one more of the System-wide Governance Transformation for the startup of the ‘Sustainable Action for Transforming Human Capital in Education (SATH-E)’ project at NITI Aayog that is next day on Saturday, March 17.
- Shri Amitabh Kant, the CEO of NITI Aayog and the Chief Secretaries of the States of Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Odisha has been going to launch that is the day-long workshop with Principal Secretaries of the States, State Project Directors and other experts and representatives operating in the field.
- The roadmap that will be use in the year 2018 to 2020, lay out detailed interventions which that has been done by the three participating States- Jharkand, Madhya Pradesh and Odisha that has the main aim to be the ‘Role Model States’ in school education. By this roadmap there has the presentation of the first-of-its-kind, customized, action-oriented programmes, outlining interventions at the individual, district and State level.
LaQshya Program Launched to Improve Quality of Maternity Care
- LaQshya program has been going to give many of the support to pregnant woman and newborn delivering in public health institutions ‘Aims at achieving tangible results within 18 months’
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare in the recent has did the announcement of the launch of program ‘LaQshya’, and the main aim of this is to give the support to place of the worker and maternity Operation Theatre (OT). This Program will do the improvement in the care of pregnant women in labour room, maternity Operation Theatre and Obstetrics Intensive Care Units (ICUs) and High Dependency Units (HDUs). The LaQshya program has been going to install in all Medical College Hospitals, District Hospitals and First Referral Unit (FRU), and Community Health Center (CHCs) and will benefit every pregnant woman and newborn delivering in public health institutions.
- By ‘LaQshya’ there will be the decrement in the maternal and newborn morbidity and mortality, improve quality of care at the time of delivery and immediate post-partum period and enhance satisfaction of beneficiaries and provide Respectful Maternity Care (RMC) to all pregnant women given the public health facilities.
- The main aim of this is to improve the ‘fast-track’ interventions for achieving tangible results within 18 months. In this startup, a multi-pronged strategy has been adopted such as improving infrastructure up-gradation, ensuring availability of essential equipment, providing adequate human resources, capacity building of health care workers and improving quality processes in the labor room.
Xi Jinping Re-Elected China President, Wang Vice President
- Xi Jinping has been get appointed in China’s president, capping a flurry of votes that confirmed that it has risen as the country’s paramount leader and installed a trusted ally as No. 2.
- China’s rubber-stamp parliament has given the approval the Xi’s appointment to a second five-year term on Saturday in Beijing, there has bene after the some of the interval constitutional provisions barring him by giving the third. The National People’s Congress has also given the confirmation that the Wang Qishan which is a well-known economic reformer who oversaw Xi’s signature anti-corruption campaign — as vice president.
- There was the put of the vote camp that as given the confirmation that the Xi’s status as arguably the world is most powerful leader. Xi, who is 64 years old, has ,get his name that is written in the constitution and has putting him on a status equal to Mao Zedong and laid the groundwork for breaking the precedent of handing over power after two complete terms.
- “Xi will be chairman of everything,” said Ether Yin, a partner at advisory firm Trivium China in Beijing. “He has effectively put himself at the center of the whole country.”
WEF Energy Transition Index 2018: India Ranks 78th, Sweden Tops
- India has been given the rank on the 78th that below from its emerging market peers like Brazil and China, in most of the 114 countries on the World Economic Forum’s Energy Transition Index that was topped by Sweden.
- This report has given the title “Fostering Effective Energy Transition”, for the ranks countries on how well they are able to balance energy security and access with environmental sustainability and affordability.
- By the released of the report, India has taken “bold measures” to do the improvement in the energy access, energy efficiency, and to improve the deployment of renewable sources of energy.
- In that there has the, energy transition in the country will require “large investments, and an enabling environment and robust regulatory frameworks to support the transition”.
BANKING AND FINANCE
Muthoot Finance Ties Up With Global IME Bank
- Muthoot Finance Ltd., which is the flagship company of Muthoot Group on Thursday, has did the partnership with the Global IME Bank to increase its money remittance services between Indo Nepal Corridor.
- Muthoot Finance is one of the Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) for the expand of the money transfer services from India to Nepal.
- In FY16, Muthoot Finance had has did the partnership with the Nepal based Prabhu Bank for money transfer business wherein the company has completed the target of 2.2 lakh transactions worth Rs. 469 crore.
- Global IME Bank, which is in the 193 branches and more than 7,000 pay out centers in Nepal, will facilitate the smooth process of money transfer instantly.
Nepal Cricket Team Gains ODI Status
- Former Indian cricket team captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni on Friday has given the threat to Paras Khadka’s Nepal cricket team to win of the ODI status. Nepal has secured this respective position on Thursday after beating Papua New Guinea at the ICC World Cup qualifiers 2018 in Harare.
- He told about this that this was the great win, Dhoni said the new-found status should change cricket is played and administered in Nepal.
- “It’s (ODI status) a result of their hard-work and sincere effort. I don’t think that participation of small teams will dilute the standard of cricket the world over,” Dhoni said.
Legendary violinist Dilip Roy passes away
- Legendary musician and violinist Dilip Roy has died at his residence here following old age complications, at the age of 83 years West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee said on Saturday.
- The state government has did the Sangseet Samman award on him for his contribution to music.
- Expressing her deep condolences at the death of Roy, who passed away on Friday night, Banerjee said “it is an irreparable loss to the world of music”.